Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bad blogger

I'm so rubbish at this! Really don't find the time to sit down and type often enough.

London is so hot at the moment - I really don't want to be here! However it is made more bearable by some terrific people that I come into contact with.

Over the last couple of days I've had a couple of conversations with Roger Batt, who leads The Salvation Army's work in Childrens ministry in the UK. It is so refreshing to talk to Roger - he is just a top bloke. I am lifted up by the way he cares for the spirit of God's precious children. Elliot will hopefully be joining the sports week this year and hearing about all they have planned made me want to be 10 years old again!

God is good and I am grateful for the opportunity to network with guys like Roger - it's one of the few benefits of working at THQ!

2 Comments:

At 4:53 pm, Blogger Charlie Chikankata said...

Never mind talking to Roger Batt and networking - get back to work! That's my cartidge that's paying for you to ponse around around and chat!

Charles :-)
(The Enforcer)

 
At 4:57 pm, Blogger The Smiths said...

Never mind that! How come you've got time to be reading blogs and posting comments during the working day - I thought you were busy! That's my cartridge paying for that!

Unbelievable!

Shrimper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home