Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's B

All the jobs I listed (except Charlie Chickenkorma's suggestion!) are ones which I have at one time considered or would like to do in the future. However from September 5th I will be working as a self-employed associate with http://www.radius360.co.uk if you are a friend or relative, I will be in touch with business cards!

It's quite a scarey decision for me, leaving the security of salaried employment, but it is the right time for me to go and I believe the right place for me to go to.

I will be working with a fantastic new team of very positive and gifted individuals and I am looking forward to facing new challenges. I'm grateful to the MD, Paul Cook, for approaching me and having faith in my abilities - I hope I can live up to his expectations!

1 Comments:

At 11:52 am, Blogger Stephen said...

Hi Garry, I drifted across your blog from someone else's via something else. Just wanted to wish you well for your change of direction, although maybe option A is something you should revisit...? I saw your posts about the Mashbury mission field too, and can understand the occasional frustrations, but discipling the faithful is important work and we pray God's blessing on this phase of your ministry. Stephen & Lynley.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home