Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Big day tomorrow!

Well, I've been in my new job for just over a month and the big day comes tomorrow when I actually have to stand up in front of a group and deliver a whole training course on Customer Care, all on my own!

I must admit that I'm a bit apprehensive, although everyone keeps reminding me that I've delivered far more demanding things to far larger and more demanding groups than this before so I should be fine. I suppose it's the first time you do something, you want to make sure you get it right.

Anyway, to keep Nick happy, here are my vital statistics for this week!:

Days until Cardiff half-marathon: 5
Miles run in the last week: 18
Pounds (in weight!) lost in the last month: 12
Number in congregation at Mashbury last Sun. 13
Secondary Schools visited for Elliot: 5
Schools still to visit before choices made: 2

And finally:

Number of people needed to complete Chik. Challenge: 29 (tell your friends!) and point them to: http://www.justgiving.com/gisatenner

1 Comments:

At 8:21 pm, Blogger Matt Leeder said...

Hope your big day goes well mate! Speak to you soon about life in Mashbury, amongst other things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home